Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Bee Blocks

These blocks are for Karen of the Live Piecefully Virtual Quilting Bee. I love this strippy block...easy to make...and they always look good when you put them all together...How easy is that?!?!?! I think I need to add a strippy quilt to my to-do list!

This block is for Kandra of the MishMash StashBash Quilting Bee. Love the fabrics she sent (the birdie one and the grey with pink). She asked us to use mostly pinks and reds with yellows and oranges for good measure. I think it turned out great! This is a pretty easy block to make...can't wait to see them all together!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti