Tuesday, June 16, 2009

???Quilting Bee Anyone???

Anyone up for a quilting bee?

So I'm loving my Live Piecefully quilting bee, and was on the prowl for another to join. I found this stash busting quilting bee - loved this concept, but unfortunately was too late to join.
So with the help of my little sis, Kerry, we've decided to start one ourselves!

A similar concept really...all about stash busting, sharing our talents, and pushing the limits of our creativity.

So are you in??? Wanna join us???? Or want more info???? Just post a comment here, or email me - make sure to include your contact info.
We're in the process of setting up a Flickr group for this bee, and will be providing all info needed to participate.

Just some general info about this type of quilting bee:
Those who wish to participate in the MishMash StashBash Quilting Bee need to :
~ have a sizeable enough stash (scraps or otherwise) to coordinate with pretty much any color thrown at you~ be willing to send anywhere in the world~ not necessarily have experience - 'newbies' welcome~ have a Flickr account and enrol in the group

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti