Friday, May 15, 2009

My Fabric Obsession....

Don't you just hate waiting for something in the mail?!?!?!
It seems to take forever...especially when it's something you really can't wait for!!!
Bills always seem to come with great regularity?!?!?
And so...I bought some fabric...seems like forever ago...and it finally arrived yesterday!

It's ARCADIA!!! I love the muted colors and the punch of orange...I LOVE ORANGE!! This is intended for my eldest, Ben, as he's outgrown is little quilt many moons ago...*sigh*...it seems just like yesterday I was making it!



There are 36 FQs in this bundle...so LOTS of fabric...now to decided WHAT and HOW????
Any suggestions...I was thinking a "Turning Twenty Quilt"

I also received a postal notice that I have a package waiting at the post office....
MORE FABRIC??!?!?!? I hope...I'm waiting for more... A LOT MORE!!!

I have fallen off the wagon...I need a fabricaholic anonymous group!!!!
My name is Carmen...and I'm addicted to fabric!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I think you should quilt-by-the-seat-of-your-pants and just fly with it. Screw the patterns...just go with the flow and do what feels right. It's LIBERATING!

Kat said...

WOW. I am loving these fabrics!

An improv quilt could be really cool if you are brave enough! Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of oh fransson's mixtape quilt pattern. I'm using that to make a new quilt for my bed (when I finally get around to it).

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti