Friday, May 15, 2009

Sam's Quilt

Here's the center of Sam's 'Look and Learn' Quilt
This is my first 'fussy' cutting quilt!! And...WOW...you waste a lot of fabric
doing it this way....


Doesn't look exactly as I imagined it...and had to change a few things...because the blocks on the fabric
aren't perfect squares...and are smaller than I remembered. So they aren't perfectly centered...


I hope once I have the whole thing together that it will look similar to what's in my head?!?!?


I had a hard time deciding which images to use...but was limited in my choices at the same time
because of the fussy cutting...my head actually hurts...the rest of it shouldn't be so 'mind-boggling.'
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti