Thursday, May 14, 2009

My VERY 1st Quilt!!!!

This is the very first that I made...almost 10 years ago. I made it while pregnant with my oldest, Ben. I didn't know he was a boy at the time...but managed to choose a boyish theme. It's been through 3 1/2 kids (4th one is still using it)...machine washed and dried numerous times...and even spent a winter in the trunk of a vehicle...and it's held up great!
It's not perfect by any means!! The squares don't even match up!!! But you don't know until you look closely!

And it was tied. I love the look of tied quilts...I love the look of all quilts, but tieing gives a certain rustic feel!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Looks awesome! I bet it was so good to have it finished!

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti