Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Maple Leaf Bee ~ January

So I've joined a 3rd Virtual Quilting Bee, The Maple Leaf Bee.
All the members are Canadian!
January belongs to Quilting Barbie...and she sent an enormous array of fabrics in blue, aqua, and orange. And she requested that we make wonky/improv blocks for her quilt!
This is my creation! I'm still getting used to the whole 'wonky' concept, but the more I do it, the more I like it...I still need to 'let go' a little, I think!

This is a close up of the fabric that I added...the orange pin-stripe, I also added some of the mottled blue...I LOVE all the fabric. I had to save some of her fabric for the improv block I'm doing next...which I've never done!! Wish me luck!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti