Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GO TEAM CANADA GO!

As you can see, I've change the look of my blog...for the duration of the Olympics!
Eh Oh Go Canada Go!

During Family Day (a STAT holiday in Ontario)...my 4 kids and I, including the 21 month old, made 'Maple Leaf' sugar cookies...

They turned out great! We dusted them with some icing sugar...and had some with a big glass of milk! We also played Monopoly City all together...I came close to winning, but was beat out when I had to pay $13,000,000 for rent to my husband!!! Highway robbery I tell ya!

What have you done to show your "Olympic Spirit"!?!?!?!?!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti