Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mini in evolution...Part Deux

This is it! So far....
I've appliqued it to a piece of cotton muslin...

Close-ups of my rough-edge applique! (I apologize for the poor picture quality)

I started to appliqueing (I'm sure that's not spelt right!!) process by cutting the webbing smaller than the fabric and then ironing it to the muslin...however...the fabric started to bubble where the webbing was smaller than where I had stitched!! So I returned to making the webbing the exact same size as the fabric...so it's not quite as "rough" as I wanted!

Thanks to everyone who replied to my pleas for help regarding appliqueing material! I went with Seam-2-Seam Lite! Worked great!

On to the next step...

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti