Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Mini Completed!

TA-DA!!!
Here it is...
All finished! *sigh*

The back turned out magnificently!! I think!


Named after my eldest daughter, as it was her artwork, and the artwork of her 3rd grade class that inspired me.
They were working on artwork that was inspired by Canadian Artist Ted Harrison.
She was also my 'consultant' during the whole 'building' process.
It'll be off to it's new owner on Monday, as I've been home with the stomach flu the last couple of days!
I LOVE this quilt...and I'm going to have to make myself one!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy Friend said...

I love it! I like the way that you decided to quilt it too. Your daughter has a pretty name.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! You have a lucky swap partner. :)

Sarcastic Quilter said...

This is lovely!

Ariane said...

Wow!!! This quilt is beautiful. Your partner is very lucky!!!

Carol said...

It is gorgeous. You have a right to be proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Far out !! That mini quilt is magnificant !!!! Wow, you really have done a fantastic job. I wsih it were coming here.

Honey Run Quilters... said...

this is fantastic!! good job :)

About Me

My Photo
Carmen
I am young mother of 4 darling children. I'm also a full-time Labor & Delivery RN. I love to quilt, sew, knit, crochet, do just about anything crafty, in my spare time.
View my complete profile

Followers

quilt haiti